Electric violins have been a sensation in the world of music for ages. The soft and dense music rings deep and reaches the soul. Unlike the classic violins, they require an external amplifier to operate. Other than that, there is a slight difference in the tune. Be it rock or jazz or any genre, your electric violin can rock it up. Deciding on to buy a new violin can be difficult at times. There are numerous brands available in the market. Electric violin reviews can prove to be helpful in discovering the one meant for you. In this article, the top 6 silent violins have been critically analyzed to help you find the one for you.
Yamaha SV130SBL Concert: The Evergreen
- Highly trusted brand
- Top rated by potential customers
- Good for all level of violinists
- Inbuilt and adjustable reverb
- Colour options: red, blue, black and brown
- Elegant looks and classy style
- Excellent sound quality
- Complimentary accessories:
However, if you are a beginner, this might be an expensive deal as the excellent sound quality does come with a good price.
Crescent EV: Best for beginners
- Best silent violin under $100
- Easy to learn and play
- Accessories include: tuner, bow, and case
- Decent sound quality
This can be the best choice for the ones who are newbies and the ones who are looking for decent quality budget violins.
- As compared to the other competitors, Bunnel EDGE stands apart in terms of its quality and service provided.
- Be it a beginner or an intermediate, it never fails to make them content.
- Lifetime warranty
- It is affordable
Cecilio CEVN-2BL: Best for mid-range violins
- Handcrafted design and attractive looks
- Comes with bow, rosin, and a well-padded lightweight hard case
- It has got ⅛ output jacks
- 9V alkaline battery
Overall, it a fine choice and could possibly the best Christmas present for your loved one.
- It is simply beautiful
- The light weighted body makes it easy to play
- The sound is clear and decent
- Made from six different types of wood
It comes from one of those most trusted brands and plays well for beginners and professionals. It just requires to be plugged into an amplifier. Here you won’t get any batteries or headphones though.
4/4 Electric Violin
- Exclusive structure with Hand-carved solid maple body
- Toma Ash laminate for appealing looks
- Good for all levels of players
- Flamed maple neck which makes it easy to carry
- Ebony fingerboard & fittings with 4 integrated fine tuners
The Kinglos 4/4 silent violins work well for all types of players and have decent sound quality. It includes a lightweight hard case, 9v alkaline battery, a bow, a roin, an aux cable, a shoulder rest, two bridges, two strings.
It can be seen that there is tough competition between different brands and models of electric violins and all of them are better in some way or the other. Some are good for beginners and are in the budget, however, some offer phenomenal sound quality but comes at a huge price. The ones which are the most trusted are the most preferred as they do not lose their quality even after years. The electric violin reviews are the best way to discover the right silent violin for yourself.